District Personnel Office
Waynesboro Area School District
210 Clayton Avenue Waynesboro, PA 17268
(717) 762-1191 Ext. 1133
All individuals applying for positions in Pennsylvania public schools must obtain the following background clearances. Please click here to reference our clearance information page for instructions.
If you are seeking to apply for a teaching position, you will need to submit the items listed below.
- Completed standard Pennsylvania application form which can be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of Education page or download from bottom of page (Professional Staff Application - PDF at bottom of page)
- Official academic transcripts from the institution you attended. (These may be copies.)
- A valid PA teaching certificate
- Act 151 Clearance (PA Child Abuse History Clearance)
- Act 34 Clearance (PA State Police Criminal Background Check)
- Act 114 - (Federal Criminal History Record)
NOTE: Waynesboro Area School District is no longer using PA Educator. If you applied through PA Educator last year, we need you to resubmit a paper copy of your application.
If you are seeking to apply for a substitute teaching position, you will need to submit the items listed below.
- On March 10, 2015, Source4Teachers was appointed to manage the substitute program for the Waynesboro Area School District. Source4Teachers is a seasoned educational staffing agency dedicated to providing qualified, trained, and certified substitute professionals for school district. Please log-in to their website at: www.source4teachers.com and begin the application process or call them at 1-877-983-2244.
If you are seeking to apply for a support staff position, you will need to submit the items listed below.
- Support Staff Application (PDF at bottom of page)
All Support Staff and Substitute Teaching applications need to be sent to: Personnel Department, Waynesboro Area School District, 210 Clayton Avenue, Waynesboro, PA 17268.
Thank you for your interest in Waynesboro Area School District!
Waynesboro Area School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, and/or disability in its activities, programs, or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
For more information regarding civil rights, grievance procedures or accessibility issues, contact Mrs. Sherri Sullivan, Title VI, Title IX and 504 Coordinator, or Dr. Wendy Royer, ADA Coordinator, at 210 Clayton Avenue, Waynesboro, PA 17268 (717) 762-1191. T.D.D. 800-654-5984.